How do you store your temperature probes?

Yeah, I like the clips they came with so much, I’m thinking about drawing up and 3D printing some for the probes for my Thermoworks Smoke! Those I’m currently doing with the twist tie thing:View attachment 3995

…every time I think I had a good idea someone’s beat me to it…
There are few on Thingiverse to print
Here‘s one of them
Haven’t tried printing this one myself though.

8A4990AC-35A9-4EB2-A6BF-669046A2484B.jpeg
This one might be a little fancy but it works well!!

For those with Thermoworks temp probes. They have probe spools back again. There's only two colors left. They're magnetic.
I bought extra for the Weber probes too. So much better than the stock ones

So much better than the stock ones
I thought it was neat that the Weber ones stuck together…until I went to take them apart. First thing that happened when I started Monday’s cook was me pulling the probe holder…apart. Not the two holders, plural, but the one holder, where the two pieces were glued together. The bottom half remained firmly attached to the front of the other one.🤬

”Oh, boy, it’s gonna be one of those days….”

Stuck it back together with airplane glue and hoped for the best.

@TwoWheeler I had the exact same thing happen, except I haven't gotten around to putting it back together. Just been loosely coiling the probes together. I spend about as much time untangling as I did winding and unwinding.

Yep. Also, the Thermoworks ones are magnetic. I put them on the lid of the hopper and then cover the grill. Easy storage and I always know where they are

Hi, Newbie here. Only did my second cook on the EX6 tonight. Got it two weeks ago. Here's how I store my probes... Ziploc bag in the flat part of the hopper

Attachments

• 20210725_192441.jpg
    20210725_192441.jpg
    247.6 KB · Views: 25
Back