Happy Father’s Day cooks.

abmet

SOTM Winner
Reaction score
Did pork shoulder and smoked beans.
Forgot to get photo when pork was done, had much darker bark than this shot few hours before finished.

519F5846-996F-4C6F-8D76-8AAD165F6DD4.jpeg
F3FA5BC3-9190-46CF-9AE5-AB0D53D78D2E.jpeg
AB2B5DFC-B877-4048-A7B1-16FEAC534CC1.jpeg

Bruno

SOTM Winner
Reaction score
Looks perfect!! I can’t wait to do a bunch of pulled pork for the 4th!!
it really is the families favorite thing I smoke so I must make it happen.

OP
abmet

abmet

SOTM Winner
Reaction score
Thanks, my family loves it too. Plus lots of options for the leftovers.

Captainmike

SOTM Winner
Reaction score
Picanha roast (smokeboost all the way to 130 internal), dry rubbed wings, Bacon wrapped cheese stuffed jalapeños, and veggie salad. All delicious and the SmokeFire has been nothing short of awesome this past month. I’m happier and happier with my purchase each cook. Loving starting out low and slow then switching it up to high temps fast, open flames licking the cook. All of the below was basically done in one session just different timing/overlap (except veggie salad, no smoke love this time). It’s a true joy to cook on anymore!

Attachments

Bruno

SOTM Winner
Reaction score
Hell yeah!! Great cooks!! I love hearing success stories. I’m going big on the 4th and I feel like the beast is ready!!

OP
abmet

abmet

SOTM Winner
Reaction score
Picanha roast (smokeboost all the way to 130 internal), dry rubbed wings, Bacon wrapped cheese stuffed jalapeños, and veggie salad. All delicious and the SmokeFire has been nothing short of awesome this past month. I’m happier and happier with my purchase each cook. Loving starting out low and slow then switching it up to high temps fast, open flames licking the cook. All of the below was basically done in one session just different timing/overlap (except veggie salad, no smoke love this time). It’s a true joy to cook on anymore!
That looks fantastic!

Latest Discussions