Happy Birthday to me!

tspin818

Reaction score
Hello. New to the forum, but been grilling and chilling with Weber for 50 years. I've been waiting a long time for Weber to come out with a pellet grill. Been using a couple of different Pit Boss grills and really enjoy the convenience of a pill popper! Well, yesterday I turned 62, so since I'm now eligible for Social Security I guess that means I'm officially old!

Pulled the trigger on an EX4 today.
20200822_150806.jpg20200822_195514.jpg

Got it all assembled and just updated the software, no problem. Too late to burn it in tonite, but that will happen first thing tomorrow morning.

Dassman5

Reaction score
Hello. New to the forum, but been grilling and chilling with Weber for 50 years. I've been waiting a long time for Weber to come out with a pellet grill. Been using a couple of different Pit Boss grills and really enjoy the convenience of a pill popper! Well, yesterday I turned 62, so since I'm now eligible for Social Security I guess that means I'm officially old!

Pulled the trigger on an EX4 today.
View attachment 1570View attachment 1571

Got it all assembled and just updated the software, no problem. Too late to burn it in tonite, but that will happen first thing tomorrow morning.
Congratulations and Happy Birthday Smoking!!!!!

bbqking

SOTM Winner
Reaction score
Welcome. May there be many happy smokes for you.

Bruno

SOTM Winner
Reaction score
Happy birthday!!!! You picked a good present!

abmet

SOTM Winner
Reaction score
Great birthday present! Welcome!

Latest Discussions