Grate spacers and new grate set up.

Bruno

3x SOTM Winner
Reaction score
Just wanted to share a couple pics, this is the EX6 with the GBS grates and the 3rd stainless grate, I received the grate spacers from Weber and the whole set up is really nice and Tight .
85D6AEEE-CB71-4B1F-9A47-704743511577.jpeg
290C1DD9-AB92-4424-94E7-7C84C5EE6B17.jpeg
just a few Jalapeño sausages for dinner. The real fun is tomorrow.

Those GBS grates are on clearance at Home Depot. I picked up a set for $23 this AM

Just wanted to share a couple pics, this is the EX6 with the GBS grates and the 3rd stainless grate, I received the grate spacers from Weber and the whole set up is really nice and Tight . View attachment 3336View attachment 3337just a few Jalapeño sausages for dinner. The real fun is tomorrow.
What is the benefit of these new grates? TKS

In Europe the The SF are standard equipped with these grates. Advantage is that u can use the Gourmet accessories on the SF.
TKS. Now where can I get all applicable info in these.

They were at Home Depot for $23 last month, good luck.

What Bruno did not say is that they are housed in the Clearance section, not with the grills.

What Bruno did not say is that they are housed in the Clearance section, not with the grills.
So these are SIZED to fit on the EX6 grills? When I find them, I’m going to purchase everything that is applicable, functional to my grill.

So these are SIZED to fit on the EX6 grills? When I find them, I’m going to purchase everything that is applicable, functional to my grill.
looks like you will need to re-use one of your grates for the with of the ex6

They are a perfect fit on the 4.

I did find the GBS grates right in the grill section here in MA

looks like you will need to re-use one of your grates for the with of the ex6

They are a perfect fit on the 4.

I did find the GBS grates right in the grill section here in MA
I’m going to find out. Just ordered some. TKS.

Back