GMG SmokeFire Friday night pizza.

Bruno

3x SOTM Winner
Reaction score
F3DA1913-B5A5-4AB2-A268-757EF4BAF9D7.jpeg
C5EDB0D2-679C-417A-A11E-2D5A98B0FB3F.jpeg
4EF822B5-F1C6-49DC-85DB-1B8EAC5F1F36.jpeg

Trader Joe’s dough, used some semolina to get them off the peel, great learning experience.

Yum!

I'd really be regretting the keto if I lived closer...

Love making pizzas, we do pizza pretty much weekly now. One of the family favorites is meatball. I’ll make meatballs for meatball subs on SmokeFire one night then use the leftovers on pizza the next night.

uncontrolled fire?
Sorry, bit overstated. Without molding the cover to the burn pot several users were concerned over the chance of burn back of pellets. I love my smokefire because I don't have to sit over it and manage the cook. Without this mod I don't think I can do that.

Sorry, bit overstated. Without molding the cover to the burn pot several users were concerned over the chance of burn back of pellets. I love my smokefire because I don't have to sit over it and manage the cook. Without this mod I don't think I can do that.
I was one of the users concerned about burn back, the solution is to drill a 3-1/4" hole in the top of the flame tamer for the drop tube on the bottom of the GMG unit to slide into, this captures the flame cone and prevents it lapping toward the pellet chute. Then lay a piece of heavy gauge steel over the hole in the flame tamer when not in use. Admittedly I haven't drilled mine yet, but I did order the steel plate, so it's coming soon.

Back