Get to Lowes....Now!!!

ROCKEWEHARD

Reaction score
Grill
EX6, OG 22" KETTLE
Go check your local Lowes...just walked out with 120lbs of Weber comp blend fo under $40....$5.77 a bag.

Attachments

• 20211114_132343.jpg
    20211114_132343.jpg
    168.1 KB · Views: 43
On my wa…uh oh..they are closed be there tomorrow…

Go check your local Lowes...just walked out with 120lbs of Weber comp blend fo under $40....$5.77 a bag.
Damn nice score! My lowes still has them at $10.00.
I have 200 pounds of a nice mix of hickory, mesquite and plenty of GM blend. I kinda hope they don’t get that low I’m out of room. 😂 But if they do I could always squeeze in a couple more.

I will stop in today but you folks out West seem to have better luck than I do in the North East.

I will stop in today but you folks out West seem to have better luck than I do in the North East.
My local Lowes stopped stocking the Weber pellets. Haven’t seen them in any of the stores in eastern SC.

Update time...I went to a different store in my area today...they had the pellets marked with a clearance tag priced at $14.17. Not much of a deal...I asked if they would match the other store and was told no because the stores are separate and run clearances differently...I told him his was marked with a clearance tag and he said oh well then yes I can match it...

Bottom line is....take the pic and ask for a price match....they can say no but they might say yes.

Back