GBS on sale at Home Depot

RedSix

Reaction score
Grill
SmokeFire EX4
So, I’d been looking at the GBS and just happened to step into the Home Depot today because I had just been at Lowe’s to clear them out of their last 4 bags of 50% off Hickory pellets...

I was looking at what they had and saw the GBS, Weber 7586 marked down. I’d been looking into it thanks to Bruno and, well, $25 off is a pretty good deal.

Because I wasn’t 100% sure it was the right one, I did a quick check online with Weber and Google and noticed that it wasn’t this price on HomeDepot.com. I then even scanned it in the app to see if it pulled up the $64 price and it rang up at $89. But I looked and saw the tag was correct, so I took it to check out and it rang up in store at $64. So be on the lookout if you’re on the lookout.
A7B04FBC-DF74-42AE-8300-D7C4109022B5.jpeg

Bruno

3x SOTM Winner
Reaction score
So, I’d been looking at the GBS and just happened to step into the Home Depot today because I had just been at Lowe’s to clear them out of their last 4 bags of 50% off Hickory pellets...

I was looking at what they had and saw the GBS, Weber 7586 marked down. I’d been looking into it thanks to Bruno and, well, $25 off is a pretty good deal.

Because I wasn’t 100% sure it was the right one, I did a quick check online with Weber and Google and noticed that it wasn’t this price on HomeDepot.com. I then even scanned it in the app to see if it pulled up the $64 price and it rang up at $89. But I looked and saw the tag was correct, so I took it to check out and it rang up in store at $64. So be on the lookout if you’re on the lookout.View attachment 3080
Very nice!! I paid damn near that for the 3rd grate!