GBS grates for SF on sale at Home Depot.

Bruno

3x SOTM Winner
Reaction score
I just picked up some GBS grates at Home Depot for $23.00.
They are on clearance. Your looking for 7586.

Last edited:
Nice! No luck at my local stores. Showes a couple in stock at one 20 miles away. May have to run over there tomorrow. These are stainless right?

Nice! No luck at my local stores. Showes a couple in stock at one 20 miles away. May have to run over there tomorrow. These are stainless right?
Yep, I paid $89 for a set in November!😡

Scored! Thank you.

If you go to HD, don't look with the grill stuff. You have to find the Clearance area (at the other end of the store).

Scored! Thank you.

If you go to HD, don't look with the grill stuff. You have to find the Clearance area (at the other end of the store).
Exactly!!!

I found them as well they had a few so I bought all of them!

I was just kidding, thanks. Glad you were able to find them!!
lol- now what are people doing to replace the flimsy top rack? I need a matching set. My replacement EX$ got pushed up to a 2/17 delivery so will have to wait a few more days.

lol- now what are people doing to replace the flimsy top rack? I need a matching set. My replacement EX$ got pushed up to a 2/17 delivery so will have to wait a few more days.
I wish there was a stainless version too. Though I’m still sitting over here using my original grates too. :)

I wish there was a stainless version too. Though I’m still sitting over here using my original grates too. :)
This is the side-by-side with the stainless versus original. I can’t install them because I’m still waiting on my replacement grill but they do seem incredibly sturdy by comparison. I got the grill clips To fill the gap on the side but have not installed those either. I am hoping my replacement EX4 comes on Tuesday

Attachments

• F5012055-5C06-48AA-A1E8-98B22A229677.jpeg
    F5012055-5C06-48AA-A1E8-98B22A229677.jpeg
    349.2 KB · Views: 31

I haven't had a chance to look into these guys much but I do know they do Weber SF main grates ($250 for EX6) and they do custom fabrications too.

I just dropped a quote request for a top grate for an EX6. They also have a semi-custom "Warming Racks" product where you select the bar thickness (3/8 or 1/2), depth (1/2" increments up to 12"), and width (1" increments up to 36") as options and get a price. ex: 1/2" - 12" x 36" is $122.40.

Hope this helps.

I just took the top grate out, you could do a ton of food on the bottom and the flavorizer bars easily handle an aluminum pan.

It’s not even just the grate that seams unstable it sits on cheesy brackets.

Back