First two cooks

WiscoKid

Reaction score
Grill
Smoke fire EX6
New to this post and I appreciate the helpful information. Assembly went well and two people are strongly recommend to avoid damaging this grill. Time limitation allowed for steaks only but can’t wait to try ribs or a pork shoulder. After reviewing many YouTube video's I had buyers remorse however many of the updates were already installed. WiFi setup was quick and easy, hopper issues corrected and feeder tube never caused an issue. So far very pleased with our purchase. Any good sites for some great recipes? Let me know and thanks.

New to this post and I appreciate the helpful information. Assembly went well and two people are strongly recommend to avoid damaging this grill. Time limitation allowed for steaks only but can’t wait to try ribs or a pork shoulder. After reviewing many YouTube video's I had buyers remorse however many of the updates were already installed. WiFi setup was quick and easy, hopper issues corrected and feeder tube never caused an issue. So far very pleased with our purchase. Any good sites for some great recipes? Let me know and thanks.

Plenty of good recipe sites...good place to start is the Traeger app. Easy to use and some very simple (but good) recipes.

BBQ Right app and YouTube, is really good too. Malcolm Reed can throw down some Q.

BBQ Right app and YouTube, is really good too. Malcolm Reed can throw down some Q.
Came to suggest this and Traeger app both good resources for me at least.

Back