Finally!

Jesse749

Reaction score
Just unloaded. Can't wait to get home!
IMG-0248.jpg

It arrived this morning. Should have it put together this evening and do a test burn.
The assembly is fairly straightforward, but it does require another person for at least one part. In my case, I also had to enlist my wife to help carry it from the garage to the back deck. She was thrilled.

Assembly was pretty easy. Took a little less than an hour. So far I am pretty pleased. I am burning in right now. 37 degrees outside right now and raining. The initial temperature when I started said 45 degrees. The times in the pictures are from start up and spaced out every 5 minutes. It hit 600 in 19 minutes! I thought that was decent considering the weather.

Attachments

• IMG-0254.jpg
    IMG-0254.jpg
    195.7 KB · Views: 85
  • IMG-0255.jpg
    IMG-0255.jpg
    218.9 KB · Views: 79
  • IMG-0256.jpg
    IMG-0256.jpg
    186.1 KB · Views: 82
  • IMG-0257.jpg
    IMG-0257.jpg
    185.3 KB · Views: 94
  • IMG-0252.jpg
    IMG-0252.jpg
    470.6 KB · Views: 92
Last edited:
Assembly was pretty easy. Took a little less than an hour. So far I am pretty pleased. I am burning in right now. The initial temperature when I started said 45 degrees. The times in the pictures are from start up and spaced out every 5 minutes. It hit 600 in 19 minutes! I thought that was decent considering the weather.
Which model are you running?

Are you able to use the "SmokeBoost" feature that I've read about?? Some said it would be available day one, some said it would be available with an update in near future.......

Are you able to use the "SmokeBoost" feature that I've read about?? Some said it would be available day one, some said it would be available with an update in near future.......
I have not seen that yet. If it’s in the options somewhere on the screen I can’t find it.

Latest Discussions

Back