SOTM February 2021 Smoke of the Month Starts Now!

primeone

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
wsotm-1-jpg.1343

Ladies and Gents, it's time for the February Smoke of the Month! This year the contest will have a specific theme every month. This month we'll kick things off with a Super Bowl BBQ Theme! Let's see those Big Super Bowl Sunday spreads! So don't waste another minute, get your pellet hopper filled and your SmokeFire ready! Let's see some awesome photos of your cooks!

How do I enter?
  1. Post in this thread 1 photo of your favorite cook on the SmokeFire. The photo included must be your photo! It's not required, but we prefer the photo to include your username (on a piece of paper, napkin, etc, be creative!)
  2. Include a a caption along with the photo.
  3. We will leave the contest thread open for 5 days and close it February 10th @ 10:00 AM EST.
  4. After that we will open up the voting and allow the community to vote for the winner!
The winner's photo will be featured on our website and receive a special "Smoke of the Month" badge!

Good Luck to all!

** Pro Tip - If you have multiple photos, use the website https://www.photocollage.com/ to combine them all into one.
** Remember to follow the theme!!

Um...slight issue. I don’t whatch any tv, sports or otherwise, so i may sit this one out.

What do you guys normally make while watching this? I don't watch it either 😂

Near constant rain and now snow has put paid to any form of cooking outdoors in February so far so here's a picture of the last time we had a sunrise over the garden. I'll be back in for March's competition
Have a great Super Bowl y'all.

Attachments

• tempImagevELivh.png
    tempImagevELivh.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 7
What do you guys normally make while watching this? I don't watch it either 😂
Back in the day, when I did pay attention, and watch, it was massive amounts of chips, nachos, wings, sandwiches...a lot of pizza. And snacking, finger food, stuff like that.

IIRC, wasn't it beer? I can not remember.

Good grief! First two entries are so incredibrew...I don’t even know why I should try!! Those look so stinkin good. Nicely done guys!! Bruno that looks like pork loin...right? What is that drizzled on top? Dutchie....is that aioli/mayo? That is a lovely creation!

Ribs were a big hit! 2hrs at 250 wrapped with apple juice for a couple more hrs and then about 30 minutes to set the sauce. Best I’ve made so far on SF. Hope everyone enjoyed the weekend on their SF!
FB9CB386-E576-48AC-B88B-CB29CF2C880F.jpeg

Attachments

• D43A66CC-5CAB-4730-A2CB-AD3ED53B43B4.jpeg
    D43A66CC-5CAB-4730-A2CB-AD3ED53B43B4.jpeg
    294.2 KB · Views: 8
  • 331015A2-5947-431F-9101-DCEA299F7DD6.jpeg
    331015A2-5947-431F-9101-DCEA299F7DD6.jpeg
    377.9 KB · Views: 10
Last edited by a moderator:
Good grief! First two entries are so incredibrew...I don’t even know why I should try!! Those look so stinkin good. Nicely done guys!! Bruno that looks like pork loin...right? What is that drizzled on top? Dutchie....is that aioli/mayo? That is a lovely creation!
On the bottom is a home made garlicy mayo and on top home made hot sauce😁🌶

Back