Favorite "Store Bought" BBQ Sauce?

primeone

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
favorite-bbq-sauce.png

What is your favorite store bought BBQ sauce?

Real smoked BBQ does not need BBQ sauce. If I want to flavor up some meat of any kind to make it taste kinda like BBQ then I use some sauce, and Cattlemans has a good smoke flavor. So many sauces taste like spiced up Ketchup.

I'll say yes to the Sweet Baby Ray's but there is local guy that make some and is sold locally not sure how far out his market goes but he makes and markets Country Side Bar-B-Q Sauce If you see it and you like a sweet sauce give it a try He also has other flavors like Jalapeno and a coleslaw sauce that's to die for

Attachments

• Country Side.PNG
    Country Side.PNG
    333 KB · Views: 20
Sweet Baby Rays gets my vote from any generic store but I stumbled onto “Jack Miller’s” which claims to have a Cajun accent... good stuff!

Though I do have to say I love to make my own white or red sauce with the drippings from a brisket or butt.

I'll say yes to the Sweet Baby Ray's but there is local guy that make some and is sold locally not sure how far out his market goes but he makes and markets Country Side Bar-B-Q Sauce If you see it and you like a sweet sauce give it a try He also has other flavors like Jalapeno and a coleslaw sauce that's to die for
I agree... this sauce is amazing.

Back