Extended Warranty

I guess because it's first of it's type for Weber it seems like a good idea, but really it's not like a car with a ton of moving parts, this is a pretty simple device and I can't see where any of the parts would be too expensive anyway so that's a no for me.

I ordered through Amazon and did not get extended warrantee. Like Chris says above... I am convinced that they way they built this it is user serviceable. The components of the auger, the glow plug, fan, and even the main menu look easy enough to replace if necessary. I feel pretty good about it from what I have watched in videos. Especially the ones Harry Soo and BabyBack have done on YouTube.

I won't be picking it up, because my past experiences with Weber have always been positive on the customer service side of the business. I have to believe it won't be different for the SmokeFire grills, if not a higher level being early adopters.

Every time somebody tried to sale me a extended warranty on any product I would say no. Then they would say maybe there might be a electrical , mechanical , or computer failure. Then I would if there is I will not buy your product again. I found if I followed that rule and researched the products I bought I had no issues.

Back