Did Weber disable the ratings / comments?

Gecko

Reaction score
Hi, is it just me or did Weber disable the SmokeFire Ratings and Comments on their Website?

They are there right now......

Thanks, works again for me as well. Not sure what it was.

The Weber website has features that they may turn off and on as they choose. That includes automatic suggestions and responses to entries into the customer service area. That may include the comment section.

My review did not show up in the Weber EX ratings at Weber.com and they have stopped responding to my emails and after more than two days, haven’t returned my calls with someone competent enough to solve the firmware update issue I’m having.. They had 40 years of goodwill with me that is now gone. I have a grill that doesn’t work and Lowe’s won’t take it back without a return authorization from Weber. I’ve wasted at least 40 hours troubleshooting, replacing parts, removing and installing the auger to clean sawdust from it, etc. What a huge disappointment.

At least I now have my Rec Tec 700 that works amazingly well. A+++ for Rec Tec, the highest quality and easiest to use smoker I’ve ever owned. So good that I ordered a second one for our other home that will arrive on Wednesday.

Last edited:
My review did not show up in the Weber EX ratings at Weber.com and they have stopped responding to my emails and after more than two days, haven’t returned my calls with someone competent enough to solve the firmware update issue I’m having.. They had 40 years of goodwill with me that is now gone. I have a grill that doesn’t work and Lowe’s won’t take it back without a return authorization from Weber. I’ve wasted at least 40 hours troubleshooting, replacing parts, removing and installing the auger to clean sawdust from it, etc. What a huge disappointment.

At least I now have my Rec Tec 700 that works amazingly well. A+++ for Rec Tec, the highest quality and easiest to use smoker I’ve ever owned. So good that I ordered a second one for our other home that will arrive on Wednesday.
Jesus that sucks!!

That’s terrible, glad you are enjoying the Rev Tec. Hope you get your return and refund taken care of.

Back