Customer service

Wismokes

Reaction score
Grill
Ex6, wsm, bge
Had to call weber today.ordered a 10 pack got one and it was bent to hell. Got some drip pans off Amazon, for whatever reason the Amazon app was saying call weber . I call and explain to the guy that i don’t know why I’m calling him but Amazon said to , he says he doesn’t know why but will send me drip pans. I tell him no it’s ok i can return it to Amazon but calling them was at the top of the list to get a replacement . He is still sending them. Great service with something that had nothing to do with them. I’m guessing it was a third party Amazon seller thinking someone wouldn’t complain about 11 dollar drip pans

Best customer service I have experienced!!!

I’m confused…what was bent? Did an order come from amazon or Weber? Who called customer service? Amizon shipped free drip pans? Was it shipped through ups?

I’m confused…what was bent? Did an order come from amazon or Weber? Who called customer service? Amizon shipped free drip pans? Was it shipped through ups?
The one drip pan was bent . Ordered a ten pack off Amazon and only got one and it was bent . Amazon said to call weber for a replacement even though it was ordered from Amazon

Amazon has been slacking lately.

Back