Cover Anchor Suggestions

AHoneyman

Reaction score
Grill
Weber Smoke Fire EX6, Weber Genesis E-310, Vision Series B
Folks, my cover has decided that it no longer wants to stay in place even in a slight breeze. The grill is located in a back cover and pushed up against a brick wall and a corner wind break. And the cover just floats up and off. Other than bungy cords, any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks.

Is it the genuine Weber cover? Mine has a strap that secures around the front left leg.
It has been in some pretty bas weather and hasn't budged.

Mine is a Weber made to fit and worked great for the first year. It must have stretched, fabric changed, etc. And I use the leg strap.

I recommend Rokstraps. blood bikers use them to secure boxes of blood to the bike and they don’t budge at 80mph. They’re plastic and webbing so don’t scratch surfaces.

Attachments

• DC033D9E-4755-4E0D-95C1-C37D58A78A73.jpeg
    DC033D9E-4755-4E0D-95C1-C37D58A78A73.jpeg
    382.1 KB · Views: 24
Folks, my cover has decided that it no longer wants to stay in place even in a slight breeze. The grill is located in a back cover and pushed up against a brick wall and a corner wind break. And the cover just floats up and off. Other than bungy cords, any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks.
I put a small brick on the shelf and on the front handle once I show me the cover down. Otherwise it will be blown right off of it and hanging by that left bottom strap. Seems to have worked so far.

I had that problem with the cover on my kettle grill. I finally had to always push it against the house and put my two charcoal bins pressed up against the front leg (the one without wheels) so it wouldn't come off.

I had that problem with the cover on my kettle grill. I finally had to always push it against the house and put my two charcoal bins pressed up against the front leg (the one without wheels) so it wouldn't come off.
I think we should all have a man room with good ventilation where we could just keep these things inside. For some reason the wife doesn’t agree.

Mine is a Weber made to fit and worked great for the first year. It must have stretched, fabric changed, etc. And I use the leg strap.
I find that using bungee cords on the SF, as with my Summit 670 to be the quickest and easiest way to keep the covers in place.

Back