Control temp in the weber app

Cuisto

Reaction score
The manual says it possible to control the temps remotely, for now I can't, somebody now when we will be able to do that??

GriLLMaRksRseXy

Reaction score
The manual says it possible to control the temps remotely, for now I can't, somebody now when we will be able to do that??
Welcome to the forum!
Unfortunately that feature will be a future upgrade. With the rollout opportunities they are having I am sure that one has been pushed to the back burner though.

abmet

SOTM Winner
Reaction score
Weber support sent me this today when I asked about it.

“ Our development team is currently working on the app updates that will become available soon. We unfortunately do not have a specific date but it will be fairly soon! Please keep a look out for out app update.”

OP
C

Cuisto

Reaction score
Ok, good to know we will have it soon. Good thing I have access to my cooking from outside, as soon the BBQ is connected over the internet we have access from everywhere just need data connection.

jeremykeen

Reaction score
Hopefully soon; that features should have existed day one.
So true. AND, there should be a notification when the pellet sensor believes the pellets are low. Does not exist. It only tells you on the smoker itself. These are very basic minimum requirements. I say believes because it is usually wrong - the pellets are just stuck on the faulty chute even after the newly designed chute replacement. I hope you all enjoy paying to help Weber engineer a working smoker. I returned mine to Lowe's. Weber rushed this out and failed.

oboyskibum

Reaction score
I completely agree it should notify on errors. I had 3 flameouts on my last cook no warning or notification. I sent a tech support email from the app and the app designers weren't smart enough to forward all the firmware and application information, so I had to send it to weber separately. Still, haven't heard back yet on the flame-out issue.

Latest Discussions