Broken Auger Pin

kaptain_zero

Reaction score
Grill
Spirit II E-310, Q100, Q320 and SmokeFire EX4
Thanks everyone. Loosing my wife was a bitter pill to swallow, but every day gets better. We didn't have children, nor are there any relatives of hers close by. I have no family at all on this side of the planet, nor am I in touch with them, so it gets kind of lonely.

OP
R

roberickson

Reaction score
Update....Weber customer is amazing. I called them - didn't have to wait on hold too long, maybe a couple of minutes. After explaining the issue, the promised to fix the issue. We exchanged a couple of emails. I sent them the pictures of what happened. They overnighted me a new chute assembly, complete with a new motor and auger. It took about 15 minutes to install. Grill is working great again. Thanks Weber!

Goneincognito

Reaction score
Grill
SmokeFire EX4, WSM 14.5", 22" kettle
Update....Weber customer is amazing. I called them - didn't have to wait on hold too long, maybe a couple of minutes. After explaining the issue, the promised to fix the issue. We exchanged a couple of emails. I sent them the pictures of what happened. They overnighted me a new chute assembly, complete with a new motor and auger. It took about 15 minutes to install. Grill is working great again. Thanks Weber!
Good stuff.. Just remember to drop that auger periodically to clear it out moving forward.

abmet

SOTM Winner
Reaction score
Thanks everyone. Loosing my wife was a bitter pill to swallow, but every day gets better. We didn't have children, nor are there any relatives of hers close by. I have no family at all on this side of the planet, nor am I in touch with them, so it gets kind of lonely.
I bet, hang in there.

abmet

SOTM Winner
Reaction score
Great to hear, their CS is usually fantastic.

Latest Discussions