Bit disappointed...E3 and then a temp overshoot. :-(

I think those of us that have gone through some of the struggles, issues…that the SF has had, feel some what, that having fought the battles, and still are in it for the long haul. We can get a little bit prickly with those that give up, or have negative feed back. I say nothing to be ashamed of. Just ring the bell, bow out. If my EX6 died tomorrow. I would buy another one asap. I also feel that Weber is going above and beyond in its efforts to fix any issues. No company does that any more.

I think those of us that have gone through some of the struggles, issues…that the SF has had, feel some what, that having fought the battles, and still are in it for the long haul. We can get a little bit prickly with those that give up, or have negative feed back. I say nothing to be ashamed of. Just ring the bell, bow out. If my EX6 died tomorrow. I would buy another one asap. I also feel that Weber is going above and beyond in its efforts to fix any issues. No company does that any more.
Yeah, most people experienced the same or similar issues along the way. There are some
Issues I feel are self inflicted or user error and you see that across all brands. Then there are some outliers that are puzzles and you won’t be able to solve online because you rarely get the whole story either intentionally or inadvertently.

LOVE MINE! LOVE! 👍🏻

Back