BBQ Guys

Looks like I might be taking this approach 😕
I surely do not know for sure when Amazon will get mine to me... So if it takes a few more days... In the end it will probably be a two week span of time between those who get them first to the ones who waited a little more.

I surely do not know for sure when Amazon will get mine to me... So if it takes a few more days... In the end it will probably be a two week span of time between those who get them first to the ones who waited a little more.
Yeah, I haven't cancelled my BBQ Guys order yet, I'm also keeping an eye on the Amazon shipping thread and stalking my local Lowe's to see if I might get it sooner via either of those sellers. Was hoping to run by Ace, but just read that they aren't going to have it in inventory until late March. At this point I'm mostly just living vicariously through SmokeMeister😏...

You and me both my friend!!! The thing about the Amazon preorder is that you do not get billed until it ships so you can cancel a preorder without it being on your credit card. I know I may be just causing trouble now! God bless you and rest easy in the meantime. I am cooking on my weber kettle tonight and the meat will still be good!

Just landed

Attachments

• 15AC3163-BCB1-4683-B3B6-2658256B854A.jpeg
    15AC3163-BCB1-4683-B3B6-2658256B854A.jpeg
    525.1 KB · Views: 58
Mine ordered from BBQ Guys was delivered last Thursday

Latest Discussions

Back