Available at some Lowe's in Missouri

abmet

2x SOTM Winner
Reaction score
I just found 2 available in my Lowe's and there are some showing in the surrounding area as well. I was about to pull the trigger on a Traeger 650 when I saw Weber was releasing a pellet grill. I just placed my order online for an EX4 to pick up on my way home from work. Can't wait!

They also have some EX6 in stock as well.

Are you seeing that using the Lowes website/app or Brickseek?

Lowes app and website. For some reason the app gave an error trying to add it to my cart but was able to purchase on the website. Just go my notice that it’s ready to pick up.

For some reason it has two different stock numbers but I have two for purchase by me in ballwin mo

I just found 2 available in my Lowe's and there are some showing in the surrounding area as well. I was about to pull the trigger on a Traeger 650 when I saw Weber was releasing a pellet grill. I just placed my order online for an EX4 to pick up on my way home from work. Can't wait!
I had just returned my Traeger Texas Elite to Costco. The auger went out and even though it was out of warrantee Costco took it back. So I was going to get another Traeger... and then I seen the SmokeFire on YouTube! The good news is that Traeger will have to up their game to stay competitive and chances are better pricing. I do wish Costco sold Weber! It would be the best of both worlds.

Latest Discussions

Back