Are They Shipping YET!!!

Craig

Reaction score
I ordered an EX4 at about 10;00 on Cyber Monday. Trust me I'm like a kid with a new toy that dad took away from me! I was contacted about a week ago for payment info, but it hasn't come out of my account yet so I guess it hasn't shipped yet BUMMER...
Has any one heard if of a ship date or been lucky enough to get theirs yet???

I hear you. I ordered an EX6 early December from Lowes and I keep checking on this but nothing is happening. Hey Weber get this thing shipped already!

I ordered an EX4 at about 10;00 on Cyber Monday. Trust me I'm like a kid with a new toy that dad took away from me! I was contacted about a week ago for payment info, but it hasn't come out of my account yet so I guess it hasn't shipped yet BUMMER...
I ordered mine back on 12/17/19. They called me earlier today, and took my payment info. I was told that they will began shipping next week.

I talked to weber dealer here in Ontario today they said they will have pre orders in on Thursday Feb 6. They will also have some extras of both models. I didn't pre order I want to see it first. Also maybe wait for a couple reviews.

I just got the call from Weber today, I was told next week it should ship out!!!

Yeeehaaa I got a email for order conformation Yeeehaaa!!! Nothing has actually shipped yet but it has grill coming SEKO and the extras via FEDEX No tracking numbers yet but they will show up Monday when it leaves the warehouse I,m sure

Yeeehaaa I got a email for order conformation Yeeehaaa!!! Nothing has actually shipped yet but it has grill coming SEKO and the extras via FEDEX No tracking numbers yet but they will show up Monday when it leaves the warehouse I,m sure

That's great!

I talked to weber dealer here in Ontario today they said they will have pre orders in on Thursday Feb 6. They will also have some extras of both models. I didn't pre order I want to see it first. Also maybe wait for a couple reviews.
Hi Ozzy l am in Ontario as well, where did you order from, l got mine from BBqing.com l was hoping l could share your good news.

I just got my order confirmation from Weber also!!! Have you had any updates on shipping yet??

Hi Ozzy l am in Ontario as well, where did you order from, l got mine from BBqing.com l was hoping l could share your good news.
Hi Bigchris I didn't pre order. But it was Dickson Barbeque Center in Toronto that I talked to. I will give them a call on Thursday to see if they have stock. I want to see it before I make a purchase. I may even wait a couple of weeks for some reviews from people that have them if I can resist from buying one when I see it. I have been putting off from buying a smoker for a year now. I was planning on buying a Horizon Offset wood burning smoker but when I heard Weber was coming out with this smoker I was so excited I decided to wait for it to be released before I decide which one to get.

My pellets, cover and drip pans come in Thursday. Still no word on the smoker. The cover cleared my bank but the cooker has not...

While we wait I’m thinking about how to find hot spots - I was thinking about doing bacon or wings in a consistent pattern or something similar. Any suggestions?

Back