- Nov 23, 2019
- Reaction score
- Austin, TX
Ladies and Gents, it's time for the April Smoke of the Month! This year the contest will have a specific theme every month. This month it's all about seeing Seafood! Smoked Salmon, Shrimp, Trout, Crab, Tuna, Oysters, the possibilities are endless. So don't waste another minute, get your pellet hopper filled and your SmokeFire ready! Let's see some awesome photos of your cooks!
How do I enter?
- Post in this thread 1 photo of your favorite cook on the SmokeFire. The photo included must be your photo! It's not required, but we prefer the photo to include your username (on a piece of paper, napkin, etc, be creative!)
- Include a a caption along with the photo.
- We will leave the contest thread open for 15 days and close it April 19th @ 10:00 AM EST.
- After that we will open up the voting and allow the community to vote for the winner!
- The winner will get to pick the theme for next month.
Good Luck to all!
** Pro Tip - If you have multiple photos, use the website https://www.photocollage.com/ to combine them all into one.
** Remember to follow the theme!!