Anyone tried these?

I haven’t but I just use the $5 leaktite buckets (think the lid is an extra $2) you can get at Lowe’s or HD and use an ice scoop. The leaktites seal very nice which keeps the pellets fresh. I use white duct tape and a sharpie to identify which blend. I try to empty all my bags into the buckets and seal them up when I get new bags.

I'm actually doing the same thing but I am thinking these might eliminate a step. Plus, it's something else to spend $ on ;)

Those look interesting. I’m also using buckets and a large scoop. I also got a couple of these when they were down to $12. They hold more than buckets so using for the pellets I use most.

I use those exclusively as they are pretty much air-tight and hold 2 bags (40#) of Weber pellets each. The easy- open front lid provides easy access to my scoop.

Last edited:
I use those exclusively as they are pretty much air-tight and hold 2 bags (40#) of Weber pellets each. The easy- open front lid provides easy access to my scoop.
Those kingsford charcoal bins hold 40#’s of pellets? That would be perfect, I also ordered 2 when they went to $12 to use for pellets. I want to mix some custom blends. I’m going to add some mesquite to grill master blend and some mesquite to hickory.

I haven’t tried putting two full Weber bags in, but I read online from couple people that said they would hold 40# bags of pellets. I love the idea of mixing some pellets!

Those kingsford charcoal bins hold 40#’s of pellets? That would be perfect, I also ordered 2 when they went to $12 to use for pellets. I want to mix some custom blends. I’m going to add some mesquite to grill master blend and some mesquite to hickory.
I have one extra ( total of 5) for special mixes. My favorite is Mesquite +Hickory that I use for briskets, roasts and other “ low and slow” smokes.

Well, I went ahead and got a couple of em. They're awesome. Real sturdy. I'll go ahead and get four or five more and I will be able to eliminate the buckets all together, except for one that I'll use to switch out pellets.

Attachments

• IMG_3476.jpg
    IMG_3476.jpg
    494.5 KB · Views: 39
Back