Anyone solve the Pellet Void issue

Bluesmoke

SOTM Winner
Reaction score
Grill
Smokefire EX6
It is an excellent pellet smoker. I have had no issues with customer service they have been extremely responsive.
Like others have said this is BBQ it is not an exact science there will be some issues when playing with fire but nothing that can't be overcome. That what makes cooking with the Smokefire so fun.

Okifire

Reaction score
Grill
Smoke fire x6 gen 2
You will be waiting a while. They aren't doing a new version any time soon.
Anything they do will be tweaking parts like they did with the so called "Gen2"
I think they are pretty much there. Not denying there are issues but people just wanted it to be something it's not and that has them pissed.
Wow, Look at Lowes Web Smoke Fire 6. Looks like they have made the same decision I have.

JpsBBQ

Reaction score
Wow, Look at Lowes Web Smoke Fire 6. Looks like they have made the same decision I have.
yeah, they bailed quite a while ago. Bad roll out by Weber of what is ultimately a tremendous product and value. Just too bad for them they didn’t wait until these bugs were ironed out. Problem of their own making though. The Smokefire runs circles around cookers double their cost. It’s actually a great grill and a great smoker. Great!
Good luck on your journey.

Bluesmoke

SOTM Winner
Reaction score
Grill
Smokefire EX6
Lowe's here by me is still selling the Smokefire. I agree with JPSBBQ this is a great smoker. Like any new products there will be some issues but Weber has stood beside their product.

rexster314

Reaction score
Grill
Smokefire EX6
Lowe's is clearing out Smokefire products just like some of the other brands. Odds are they'll be back in stores next spring