Any word as to what the accessories will be?

SoCalMan

Reaction score
Has Weber given any definite guidance as to what the SmokeFire-specific accessories are going to be?

I saw in one of the YouTube videos they were talking about a front shelf as well as one for the left side (going into same holes as the handle, moving the handle to the outer edge of the shelf).

My curiosity around the shelves is if they will be static or folding. I'd rather not commit to a cover until I know for sure.

Has Weber given any definite guidance as to what the SmokeFire-specific accessories are going to be?

I saw in one of the YouTube videos they were talking about a front shelf as well as one for the left side (going into same holes as the handle, moving the handle to the outer edge of the shelf).

My curiosity around the shelves is if they will be static or folding. I'd rather not commit to a cover until I know for sure.
In one of the SmokeFire event videos, I recall the rep saying that the front shelf could fold down.

The two screws on the top front of the grill are stand offs. Looks like they are intended for a hook attachment of a front shelf.
My EX 4 is working perfectly BTW

Here are some Weber branded accessories we should see available soon.
weber-smokefire-accessories.jpg

Hmm, not sure about a pellet storage bag, seems like that would not be airtight or waterproof and could allow moisture to ruin the pellets.

Wonder what the wet smoke kit is? Just an aluminum pan? Or is that a wire rack in the picture?

I want that side table as long as my cover still works with it, or maybe it folds down. looks like maybe it attaches to where the handle is now. Maybe the front table too, but will depend on cost.
I'm leery of that pellet bag too. I store mine in some food safe buckets I got from Lowe's for about $8 with lids. I purchased one lid that has a screw off top for one of the buckets but it was a more than the snap on kind. Thought would be handy for the pellets I was using the most. I emptied my hopper since I knew I wouldn't be able to use it this week and was going to rain some. dropped right in the bucket with maybe 5 or 10 pellets that bounced out.

My wife bought a cover for my EX4. It fits very well and looks like it will have enough room under it for future shelves.

Yeah, I wonder why the accessories weren't out at the same time? I mean, I get that product launches are hard, but these accessories aren't some off-the-wall, never-before-seen things.

At the end of the day, not a big deal, but I kind of still want to give them some more money. Lol, am I crazy?

Back