And there goes mine 😭

DutchieCooks

2x SOTM Winner
Reaction score
After several cooks this happened. Had no problems before what so ever... mehhhhh

Attachments

• IMG-20200306-WA0008.jpeg
    IMG-20200306-WA0008.jpeg
    533.5 KB · Views: 713
Were you starting it up when this happened?

Good, hopefully fluke. Are they fresh pellets? Is your glow plug seated well? I saw a few people had issues with not starting determine the glow plug wasn’t pushed in as far as it would go.

Yup. Cleaned the whole thing. Got the pallets out etc. And it worked again😅😅😅 disconnected everything etc. After that it worked again. 🤷‍♂️
That is what mine looked like after the E6 errors except there was a lot more pellets spilling over the side of the burn pot.

Pellets are fresh everything was working before. I had already like 25 cooks on it😂 gonna test it tomorrow again see if it still works lol

That is what mine looked like after the E6 errors except there was a lot more pellets spilling over the side of the burn pot.
I took a look at it after 15 min. Normally my temp would be around 180 but it still was 40 so I was like what the heck and opened it to that picture still spitting pellets. Turned it off got everything out etc. Started it back on and it worked. So we will see this week if it is a one time deal or not 🤷‍♂️

And again😞 Cant get it to work anymore. Time for a phone call to weber 😑😑😑

Happened to me on friday. Weber sent new glow plug. I also ordered 2 extra. Was bummed couldn't cook all weekend. Replacement will be here today. I only had 10 cooks on it.
Where did you order the glow plugs from?

Back