And there goes mine ๐Ÿ˜ญ

abmet

SOTM Winner
Reaction score
Were you starting it up when this happened?

abmet

SOTM Winner
Reaction score
Good, hopefully fluke. Are they fresh pellets? Is your glow plug seated well? I saw a few people had issues with not starting determine the glow plug wasnโ€™t pushed in as far as it would go.

GriLLMaRksRseXy

Reaction score
Yup. Cleaned the whole thing. Got the pallets out etc. And it worked again๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜… disconnected everything etc. After that it worked again. ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™‚๏ธ
That is what mine looked like after the E6 errors except there was a lot more pellets spilling over the side of the burn pot.

OP
DutchieCooks

DutchieCooks

SOTM Winner
Reaction score
Pellets are fresh everything was working before. I had already like 25 cooks on it๐Ÿ˜‚ gonna test it tomorrow again see if it still works lol

OP
DutchieCooks

DutchieCooks

SOTM Winner
Reaction score
That is what mine looked like after the E6 errors except there was a lot more pellets spilling over the side of the burn pot.
I took a look at it after 15 min. Normally my temp would be around 180 but it still was 40 so I was like what the heck and opened it to that picture still spitting pellets. Turned it off got everything out etc. Started it back on and it worked. So we will see this week if it is a one time deal or not ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™‚๏ธ

OP
DutchieCooks

DutchieCooks

SOTM Winner
Reaction score
And again๐Ÿ˜ž Cant get it to work anymore. Time for a phone call to weber ๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜‘

abmet

SOTM Winner
Reaction score
Happened to me on friday. Weber sent new glow plug. I also ordered 2 extra. Was bummed couldn't cook all weekend. Replacement will be here today. I only had 10 cooks on it.
Where did you order the glow plugs from?

OP
DutchieCooks

DutchieCooks

SOTM Winner
Reaction score
Weber. They are sending free replacement. Part #68957 gliwnplug igniter..not listed on website yet.
I'm waiting on their response to my email. I need more then 1 aswell. So I can just switch them when this happens again.

ktskas

Reaction score
I thought I read somewhere that they used a common glow plug that could be found at an auto parts store so you would not have to be stranded if you needed one in an emergency.

Emayo

Reaction score
I thought I read somewhere that they used a common glow plug that could be found at an auto parts store so you would not have to be stranded if you needed one in an emergency.
Looks common. But not sure about electrical connection on end.

Latest Discussions