Amazing customer support experience - Great job Weber!

dudemcnally

Reaction score
I bought my SF in late February. I've had a great experience with it so far, just a few minor problems. Mine has the original 2 piece auger, no ramp etc.
I called CS today in order to get the auger chute ordered, but asked about getting a spare glowplug at the same time. Weber is sending the ramp (which I won't use), the welded auger tube, a glowplug (despite mine having not failed) and a bag of pellets.

Toward the end of the conversation I said 'I'm not trying to be a pain in your neck, but is Weber doing anything for those of us that paid full price for the SF?' To which she replied yes, send them a picture of the receipt showing I paid, and they will credit my CC $200. Holy Shit! That is world class customer service. I was a fan before, but Weber has shown me they are really trying to make this right with our community.
To be clear, I wasn't rude, I didn't lie or exaggerate or anything like that. I told them that I had had very few problems, but that I was interesting in getting the updated parts as a 'piece of mind' thing...

My suggesting if you want to contact CS, call them in the morning and use the 'call back' option. The only negative was that I spent about an hour on hold because I dind't select the call back option.

abmet

SOTM Winner
Reaction score
They gave me the credit too. Glad they are taking care of the earl adopters.

Bruno

SOTM Winner
Reaction score
I bought my SF in late February. I've had a great experience with it so far, just a few minor problems. Mine has the original 2 piece auger, no ramp etc.
I called CS today in order to get the auger chute ordered, but asked about getting a spare glowplug at the same time. Weber is sending the ramp (which I won't use), the welded auger tube, a glowplug (despite mine having not failed) and a bag of pellets.

Toward the end of the conversation I said 'I'm not trying to be a pain in your neck, but is Weber doing anything for those of us that paid full price for the SF?' To which she replied yes, send them a picture of the receipt showing I paid, and they will credit my CC $200. Holy Shit! That is world class customer service. I was a fan before, but Weber has shown me they are really trying to make this right with our community.
To be clear, I wasn't rude, I didn't lie or exaggerate or anything like that. I told them that I had had very few problems, but that I was interesting in getting the updated parts as a 'piece of mind' thing...

My suggesting if you want to contact CS, call them in the morning and use the 'call back' option. The only negative was that I spent about an hour on hold because I dind't select the call back option.
Have had the same type of experience with Weber! Great company!!

Latest Discussions