Alfresco Pellets

Old Man Grills

SOTM Winner
Reaction score
Grill
SmokeFire EX6
Has anybody ever come across or used the Alfresco brand of pellets? (Hopefully "Alfresco is a link is to Amazon so you can see the packaging)

They're being stocked by a local BBQ centre here in the UK. They are £16.99 for 10kgs compared with £18.99 for 9kgs of weber so the price it a bit better (1.69/kg vs 2.11/kg)
They also have a really good range of flavours including Chestnut, Maple, Acacia (same as mesquite) and Walnut.

Have only used weber so didn't want to stick something inferior in and break the auger.

Thanks for your help

A review I have posted on them previously, used a couple of bags since and they were fine.

Outside of Weber's own brand, I have switched to the Cookin Pellets now as they produce really good flavour and are rock steady with the Smokefire at all temps in my experience with them

A review I have posted on them previously, used a couple of bags since and they were fine.

Outside of Weber's own brand, I have switched to the Cookin Pellets now as they produce really good flavour and are rock steady with the Smokefire at all temps in my experience with them
Thanks. I searched for Alfresco on the site but couldn't see anything

Love lumberjack. Comparable to weber with way more variety

Back